Your First Review Awaits
Review your favorite cannabis businesses and share your experiences with our cannabis in Canada community.
Find the businesses you want to review using the search box above to get started or check out the categories below and see what’s near you.
What should I include in my review?
The best reviews are passionate and personal. They offer a rich narrative, a wealth of detail, and a helpful tip or two for other consumers. Think about your recent experience at a business – could you put details in there that would help future consumers like you?
- Try detailing your favorite (or least favorite) strains, bongs, or vapes at your local cannabis store, dispensary or head shop.
- Talk about an experience that will keep you coming back (or staying away) for years to come.
- Highlight a budtender who went the extra mile to make your experience memorable.
- Include tips about the best time to arrive, where to park, or how to get the best deals and coupons.
- Describe your experience with online stores, was your delivery quick and were your products as expected?
What should I leave out of my review?
You should aim to keep your review accurate and reflective of a genuine, personal experience. For example, personal opinions (“the buds here are the best”) are good, but speculation or exaggeration is something we frown upon.
More details about what to leave out of your review can be found in Budhub Canada’s FAQ page.